Porcelain Scenting Branches: Honey Oak
If you long for an aromatic environment but balk at the inconvenience and artificiality of so many candles and diffusers, we offer a new alternative. Cast porcelain branches, made in Limoges, France, by a centuries-old company, can be anointed with a few drops of essential oil that slowly diffuse into the air.
This set, complete with a solid wood base handcrafted by a Texan woodworker, comes with steam-distilled essential oil of palo santo, made from a wild wood widely used in ritual purifications, but you can substitute any essential oil of your choosing. The branches can also be used, sans oil or base, as a decorative accent.
The wood base is available in three colorways in separate listings. The Honey Oak colorway is exclusive to our site and that of our friends over at Bloomist.
Designed by Wms&Co., this set contains three cast porcelain branches, wood base, and 5 ml palo santo essential oil and is beautifully packaged in our signature black box.
essential oils for an evolving fragrance landscape.
- Arrange the branches horizontally on the wooden base.
- Place several drops of the oil on the branches; the amount depends on the strength of the oil and the desired intensity of fragrance.
- Layer essential oils onto the branches for an evolving fragrance landscape.
- The palo santo oil is colorless and will not discolor the branches, though some darker oils may leave a residue. To clean the branches, carefully wash by hand using dish soap.
- Small marks and cracks in the base show the natural character and charm of wood; we do not consider them defects.
Branches: approx. 8" - 9"L
Base: 6.5" x 2" x 2"
Palo Santo Oil: 5ml
Outer Carton: 11.25" x 5.25" x 2"